Benefits of Fijian Massage
Fijian Massage has been handed down for generations. Fijian Massage Barefoot Techniques do more than save your hands.
Benefits to Therapists
- Frequently offers quicker pain relief for clients.
- Saves therapist's hands, neck, arms and shoulders while avoiding kyphotic strain, cervico-cranial hyperlordosis, repetitive strain injury to hands and many overuse syndromes.
- Can be given while therapist is seated.
- Requires no massage wax or oil.
- Needed padding readily available in the home i.e. pillows, towels and blankets will do when professional pads are not available.
- Provides a deeper massage with less energy.
- Effective for scar tissue and adhesion treatments.
- Adds longevity for the practitioner.
- Creates interest and questions as this is an unique form of therapy.
- Can serve big clients with ease.
- Helps to exercise and tone the therapist’s legs, feet and abdomen—keeping the therapist fit.
Benefits to Clients
- Often is a more effective treatment for damaged, painful or tight muscles.
- No wax or oil is used avoiding staining of clothing.
- Satisfies clients preferring a deeper yet gentler massage.
- Very relaxing.
- Can be done through clothing or on bare skin.
- Effectively treats clients unable to mount a table.
- Benefits arms, hands, upper chest, back, shoulders, legs, hips, feet and neck.
- No table needed avoiding a possible quadratus lumbrum spasm when getting off the table.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © Fijian Massage.Com, 2004 - 2013